Pyze Unveils Growth Intelligence 2.0 for Mobile, Web and Native Applications
Unified View Across All Channels Enables Holistic Understanding of User Behavior
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – Dec. 13, 2016 – Pyze, the first intelligence and marketing platform enabling mobile and web app publishers to organically grow users by automating and personalizing, engagement and conversion, today released Pyze Growth Intelligence 2.0. The new platform now includes support for web, SaaS and native apps, in addition to existing support for mobile apps.
While mobile channels constituted over $1 billion in 2016 Black Friday retail sales, web channels still constituted over double this amount in revenue. Pyze launched with a mobile first strategy and is currently processing over 1 billion events per day. With the addition of support for web and native applications, Pyze seeks to dramatically increase growth.
First launched in March 2016, the Pyze Growth Intelligence platform aims to level the drastically uneven playing field in today’s app market by giving startups, mid-market companies and the Fortune 1,000 app publishers access to the sophisticated, intelligence-based tools they need to compete with the select few giants dominating the industry.
New Features of Pyze Growth Intelligence 2.0
- Unified view across all channels provides real-time visibility into millions of users’ behavior, enabling app developers to quickly act upon trends, patterns and anomalies and interact with the right users at the right time on the most effective channel
- Adds support for email and SMS and MMS campaigns to the existing support for push, interactive push and in-app messaging campaigns
- Streamlines integration of multichannel marketing campaigns, allowing app developers to better coordinate personalized engagement and experiences
- Powerful new Developer Center to accelerate deployments, define and test engagement campaigns, and implement personalization
- Includes support for tracking Apple iMessage Apps and chatbots
Availability and Pricing
- Support for mobile, web, SaaS and native apps is included in the Growth Tier, which is free of charge for app publishers with up to one million monthly active users (MAU).
- Unified visibility across web and mobile is included in the Hypergrowth Tier, which is $99 per month for up to one million MAU. Warp Speed plan is available for $299 per month for up to 3.141592 Million MAU.
- Enterprise plans are also available. For pricing, please visit: https://pyze.com/pricing.html.
“While mobile technology is permeating every industry, web apps remain a cornerstone of customer interaction, especially in traditional sectors such as retail and banking,” said Dickey Singh, co-founder and CEO of Pyze. “Our success in delivering personalized experiences and engagement across mobile apps made the decision to extend those capabilities to web and native apps an obvious one. Pyze Growth Intelligence 2.0’s support for multichannel campaigns offers our customers new opportunities for growth.”
“Having end-to-end visibility of user behavior across our kiosks, mobile and web apps is essential to the success of our omnichannel marketplaces,” said Susan Akbarpour, founder and CEO of Mavatar. “Pyze not only brings its sophisticated capabilities of auto segmentation to our Phygital Platform as a Service, but also gives our customers real visibility into their user behavior across all of engagement channels.”
“Companies today are struggling with understanding customer behavior across all channels,” said John Myers, managing research director at Enterprise Management Associates (EMA). “Multi-channel visibility across mobile, web and chatbots has become a necessity. Automated segmentation, combined with context-based engagement and personalization will help app publishers significantly improve app retention and usage.”
Tweet This: .@PyzeInc Unveils #GrowthIntelligence 2.0 for Mobile, Web and Native Apps https://pyze.com/press-releases/Pyze-Growth-Intelligence-2.0.html #appdev #swift #android #iMessageApps
- Pyze Website
- Get Pyze
- Pyze Blog
- Product and Developer Documentation
- Join the Conversation
- Become a Fan
- Press Kit
Founded in 2013, Pyze is the first business intelligence platform empowering all mobile app publishers to maximize growth and personalize engagement. Now supporting over 500 apps, Pyze provides behavior-based real-time insights and automated touch points to build a meaningful relationship with each user – all without the time, effort and cost required by today’s big data analytics solutions. Pyze delivers intelligence-driven marketing and recommendations to cultivate loyalty, increase engagement and grow monetization. Pyze is headquartered in Redwood City, CA. Connect with us at pyze.com, on Twitter @PyzeInc, our blog or Facebook.
Kulesa Faul for Pyze